- Went to Manila to attend the aopmc. Was able to spend time with family and meet up with friends. Claimed my long-overdue Starbucks 2016 planner from Lee. Got Phoebe’s pamana of Korean dramas (through Lau). And received stickers as pasalubong from Carlo’s Singapore sojourn. 😛
- When we were in Manila, Landmark had a sale so we grabbed the chance to buy luggages to replace our old, ratty, laglag-bala-prone ones.
- First time for me to go to The Lego Store in BGC. My boys had a blast inside. 🙂
- Spent a few nights at The Belmont Hotel, in the Resorts World complex. There weren’t available rooms with single queen-sized beds when we checked in, so we had separate twin-sized beds, making our room cramped. 😮 The hotel’s not so fancy, but I’d still give it props for its “efficiency and functionality.” WiFi Internet was fast. Water pressure from the shower was strong (but gentle on the body), and the hot and cold controls were easy to regulate. There’s also a clear glass partition between the bathroom and the bedroom, for one to see through. Keep your kinky thoughts to yourself! I like it because I could still see my son while I brush my teeth inside the bathroom. Buffet breakfast was adequate, but delicious. I’d give Belmont 4 out of 5 stars! 😎
- Terci and I attended a wedding on the 3rd Saturday of March at Malacañang of the North. It was our first time to attend a wedding there… and as Ninong and Ninang! 😛 Never akong nag-flower girl/bridesmaid, tas Ninang agad??!???!!!!
- Spent the Holy Week at home, battling ants and clutter. @_@ It’s a never-ending war.
- Had to buy a printer because our old one broke down. I dropped it during our lipat-bahay last October. 😮 It was still functional after that incident, albeit one has to kick it, err, nudge it a bit to start. For the past several weeks though, it’s been requiring less gentler maneuvers to make it work, until no amount of thumping can resuscitate it.
- It’s been three weeks since I omitted chicken and eggs from my diet, and I haven’t had an eczema flare since then. But recently caught a bad case of URTI and still convalescing from it. 😮
That’s all, folks! See you in April. 😉