Today on The Daily Post: Your home is on fire. Grab five items (assume all people and animals are safe). What did you grab?
- My long wallet, which holds my IDs and ATM cards
- Laptop, which contains digital copies of our important documents
- Photo albums, particularly those of our childhood pictures
But if I’m gonna be less stringent with the 5 items…
- My everyday bag, which contains the 1st 3 items above: cellphone, iPAD, long wallet; as well as my stethoscope and other tools, asthma inhaler, antihistamine tablets, steroid cream, a couple of lipsticks, reading glasses, pens, tissue and a small wallet of cash. 😉
- Photo albums. Perhaps, I should get around to scanning our old pictures and storing them digitally, so I don’t have to bother with these.
- Our Wedding Box, which contains our wedding album, Bible, candles, cord, arrhae, other wedding paraphernalia, and the book, “Guess How Much I Love You.” 🙂
- A few choice books.